Project leader: Emmie Harcourt: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Recycled Notebook project is an ongoing effort headed by Sustain Mizzou members to reuse campus resources in a creative and fun way.
- Sustain Mizzou members gather used copy paper from all over campus.
- Sort through the paper and remove anything with sensitive personal information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.)
- All of the paper that is acceptable for use is turned blank side up
- Stacks of paper are weighed to the weight of 70 sheets
- University publishing binds between covers made from cereal boxes to create an aesthetically pleasing, fun, and sustainable notebook.
- Save cereal boxes
- Gather paper from recycle bins
- Arrange notebooks
The workshops always have cool people, good music, free food, and a sustainably good time! Come out and help, we’d love to see you there!
Notebooks sold by Sustain Mizzou last year: ~200